miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

Introduction

Hi, there! My name’s Brian Rincón. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in El trebol. I’m 23 years old and I study Graphic Design at URBE . My favorite subjects are Photography and workshop. This trimester I am taking 6 classes and I am in the 7th trimester.

I love music, playing Ultimate, studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , chocolate, my family, since a little over 1 month I have a girlfriend that I love, her name is Mariangelica; I love hanging out with her is the best of all, I like his personality and physical In short it is perfect for me.
I hate onions, listening to hip hop, violence, war, injustice, and people who can not stop talking. I can't stand people smoking.

My dream is to travel around the world, visit the Pyramids in Egypt and The Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate from Graphic Design School and be a good graphic designer. I also want to learn to speak German. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.

About English, I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I need to practice more. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

Well, This is a little bit about me. Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario